Tuesday 7 January 2014

Kinda Bacon Product Release


 
So, I've been a little quiet on the blog front & here is the reason why..For the last 4 months I've been focusing on bringing to life my first very own food product, yes indeedy, you heard it right.
It's all been very exciting, from logo designs & packaging to perfecting the balance of my recipe.

So, what is the product? Firstly, it's vegan & gluten free, yaye!


We are only using organic produce & ingredients with no added nasties. It just happens to incorporate one of my favourite plant based foods, coconut! Don't even get me started on the benefits of coconut (that's another whole blog post altogether).


Kinda Bacon will hit the spot for all your savoury cravings, it's the perfect mix of saltiness, smokiness & crispness.


I have fond memories of family weekend fry-ups as a child and now I can enjoy the flavour of bacon again, and it's a 100% plant-based food option. Win!


Suggested uses for Kinda Bacon...sprinkle into salads,
whack it on your BLT, it's a pizza topper, bung it on baked potatoes, or just straight outta the pack for pure snacking pleasure. Oh no, this isn’t all just one big old savoury fest, here are some sweet suggestions...add to maple drizzled pancakes, even use to top cupcakes!

Kinda Bacon is due for release around Feburary 2014, woo hoo!


Stay tuned & check out both the Kinda Bacon Facebook page & Kinda Bacon website for recipe ideas, stockists & market stall dates.


I look forward to sharing this moreish treat with you all.


Ok lovelies, I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. I missed your posts and was wondering where you have been for such a long time. Glad that you came back to blogging with the great news. Good luck for the launch and best wishes for future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Wao I congratulate you for your efforts. Kinda Bacon is really great food product and I would like to introduce my www.huffpost.com/archive/ca/entry/to-pay-or-not-to-pay-someone-to-write-my-essay-for-me_b_14793970 fellows with it as well. Keep sharing more quality content for its promotion."

    ReplyDelete